Judy Kimono Wrap DressLouisa Parris
The Judy print was born from looking at the bookbinding artistry of Carl Otto and the Wiener Werkstätte arts movement. Louisa carefully spaced out shapes in the richest colours of collection 9: vampish red, powder puff pink, and prussian blue. In the Kimono Wrap Dress, it's decidedly a style for the bold dresser.
• Sizes S/M and M/L
• The belt can be worn in more than one way, simply cinched around the waist, woven between the splits and round the body, or using the internal ties for a more relaxed fit.
• 100% Crepe de Chine
• Our model Nadja is 1789cm tall and wears a size S/M.
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This Crepe de Chine dress can be stored on a hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in 100% flax linen drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.