Pite Garden DressLouisa Parris
This Pite is the jewel in the collection's crown. The print detail was found in a pink jacquard fashion swatch from 1920s Paris, scaled up by Louisa and given a new colour palette in homage to the work of C.F.A Voysey in cream, coral, jade and sea green, softened in cotton voile. This genteel dress could be from the early 20th century, but it will be right at home in your 21st century wardrobe too.
• One size
• Relaxed / loose fitting style
• 100% GOTS Eco Cotton Voile
• Our model Felicity 5'11.5" tall
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This cotton dress can be stored on a hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in a repurposed silk or cotton drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.