Renzo Fringe DressLouisa Parris
Named after Renzo Mongiardino, visionary architect, this print emulates the grecian stucco and interior design detail of a grand villa. The monochrome classical meander pattern is inspired by the sketches of fashion artist Erte and sits alongside fringed sleeves and side leg splits in the Fringe Dress to make this a confident choice for party dressing that breaks tradition.
• One size
• Figure hugging style
• 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This crepe de chine twill dress can be stored on a hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in repurposed silk or cotton drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.