Ray Kimono Wrap DressLouisa Parris
The intricate print details of the Ray were found in a 1930s embossed book jacket design, and is named after the wonderful Ray Charles. The Kimono Wrap dress is your new staple, with handy pockets and a versatile belt to take you from spring day to summer evening in lightweight crepe de chine.
• Sizes S/M and M/L
• The belt can be worn in more than one way, simply cinched around the waist, woven between the splits and round the body, or using the internal ties for a more relaxed fit.
• 100% Crepe de Chine
• Our model Akbota is 178cm/5'10", Dress Size 8
We will be publishing our size guide very soon. Until then, if you have any questions about sizing, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
• This Crepe de Chine dress can be stored on a hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in 100% flax linen drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.