Isadora Long Scarf DressLouisa Parris
Isadora Duncan was a revolutionary dancer who found her inspiration in ancient and contemporary corporeal sculpture. The fall of the antique pink silk in the Long Scarf Dress aptly matches the figural drapery of the worn classical statues that Duncan was moving to imitate, together with natural chocolate browns, greens and blues in simple concentric circles as a subtle nod to the Arts and Crafts movement.
• Sizes S/M and M/L
• Relaxed / loose fitting style
• 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
• Our model Felicity is 5'10.5" tall
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This Silk Crepe de Chine dress can be stored on a hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in a repurposed silk or cotton drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.