Pina Kalkan DressLouisa Parris
An ode to neo-expressionist dancer Pina Bausch, this print is an explosion of colour and shape hand-drawn without uniformity. Louisa found black and white photos of Bausch in rehearsal rooms so evocative of the captured movement that she created an interpretation in tangerine, iris and spots of chocolate brown. The Kalkan dress is a style with voluminous drape that has been brought back for a reprise in SS22.
• Sizes S/M and M/L
• 100% Silk Twill
• Our model Felicity is 5'11.5 tall and wears a size S/M
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This Silk Twill dress can be stored on a clip hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in a repurposed silk or cotton drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.