Pina Formentera DressLouisa Parris
An ode to neo-expressionist dancer Pina Bausch, this print is an explosion of colour and shape hand-drawn without uniformity. Louisa found that black and white photos of Bausch in rehearsal rooms so evocative of the captured movement that she created an interpretation through a combination of tangerine, iris and lemon meringue, and spots of chocolate brown and cream. Manipulate the drape of the print with the belt tie of the Formentera dress, cinching the dress at the waist and creating a beautiful shape with the sleeves and skirt.
• One size
• The belt can be looped through just the splits and tied at the front for a waterfall shape, woven around the body and out of the button holes and tied, or simply cinched in at the waist.
• 100% Silk Twill
• Our model Felicity is 5'11.5 tall
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This Silk Twill dress can be stored on a hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in a repurposed silk or cotton drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.