Clarke Long Scarf DressLouisa Parris
Henry Clarke was a prominent American fashion photographer, and is the namesake for this print of Fluoro green panels, buttermilk cream with highlights of sepia in between. The Long Scarf Dress is the classic Louisa Parris kaftan, and demands to be worn and photographed profusely.
• Sizes S/M and M/L
• Relaxed / loose fitting style
• 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This Silk Crepe de Chine dress can be stored on a hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in a repurposed silk or cotton drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.