Renzo Penzance Pleated TrouserLouisa Parris
Introducing the Penzance Pleated Trouser, pressed and pleated on the outer leg, leaving the inner leg to swish freely as you move. Named after Renzo Mongiardino, visionary architect, this print emulates the grecian stucco and interior design detail of a grand villa. The monochrome classical meander pattern is inspired by the sketches of fashion artist Erte, and forms new lines between the uniform pleats.
• Sizes S, M and L
• Zip fastening and Wide Leg Style
• 100% pleated Silk Crepe de Chine
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• These silk crepe de chine Trousers can be stored on a clip hanger.
• Your trousers will arrive in a repurposed silk or cotton drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your trousers when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your trousers using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your trousers is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.