Acosta Robe DressLouisa Parris
Carlos Acosta, Director of the Birmingham Royal Ballet is the namesake behind this dynamic print. This is a classic Louisa Parris design, ticking all the boxes of playful shape, line, colour and asymmetry. The drape and direction of the stripes in the Acosta print are beautifully playful in the Robe Dress, captivating both when worn as a wrap dress or together with your favourite camisole and cigarette pants.
• Sizes S/M and M/L
• The belt can be worn in more than one way, simply cinched around the waist, woven between the splits and round the body, or using the internal ties for a more relaxed fit.
• 100% Crepe de Chine
• Our model Felicity is 5’11.5 tall and wears a size S/M.
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This Crepe de Chine dress can be stored on a hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in a repurposed silk or cotton drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.