Cole Formentera DressLouisa Parris
Colourful perpendicular lines come together like the lyrics and keys of Cole Porter’s piano. The Formentera dress is a blueprint in the art of Louisa Parris drapery, with a belt to weave between flutes of silk that can be worn in different ways.
• One size
• The belt can be looped through just the splits and tied at the front for a waterfall shape, woven around the body and out of the button holes and tied, or simply cinched in at the waist.
• 100% Silk Twill
• Our model Akbota is 178cm/5'10", Dress Size 8
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This Silk Twill dress can be stored on a hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in 100% flax linen drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.