Graham Short Scarf DressLouisa Parris
Dancer and choreographer Martha Graham directed every aspect of a performance including the all-important costume. Contraction and release is key to her method, and this Short Scarf Dress is a style that lends itself to unrestricted movement, framing the body with subtle asymmetry in Iris, Perwinkle and Buttermilk Cream.
• S/M or M/L
• Relaxed / loose fitting style
• 100% Crepe de Chine
• Our model Felicity is 5’11.5 tall
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This Crepe de Chine dress can be stored on a hanger.
• Your dress will arrive in a repurposed silk or cotton drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your dress using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.