Wren Sayulita SkirtLouisa Parris
The Sayulita Skirt is an a-line floor length skirt harking back to modest Edwardian dressing. We proclaim this as a doer skirt. Louisa was enthralled by the tassel details of a textile design from the 1920s and scaled these to the size of the form for the Wren. The result is a wonderful cascade of butter yellow, cantaloupe melon, vibrant turquoise and jet black lines in graded lines on a blood orange base. The print was turned on its side to create striking horizontal lines on the Sayulita skirt. It's quite divine with a beautiful slipper and simple blouse.
• S/M and M/L sizes
• Structured A-Line Style
• Convenient pockets
• 100% Silcott Heavy Satin
• Our model Nadja is 179cm tall and wears a S/M
• For further information, please refer to our size guide
• This Silcott Heavy Satin skirt can be stored on a hanger.
• Your skirt will arrive in 100% flax linen drawstring bag which can be used to transport and protect your skirt when not in use.
• We recommend dry cleaning your skirt using environmentally friendly services.
• We have found the best way to spruce up your skirt is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.